ideas for inventions http://bisnisbandungpvg.intelelectrical.com/invention-ideas-2019. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of providers not trying to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor inventhelp corporate headquarters and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they write a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.